It is very common to have errors in the technical devices and it is a very frustrating situation as it if you are working on the printers and the printers unable to print and acts strangely. Not even it makes you angry but hampers your timely work promises on work. For the quick fix of such a situation, you need to reset HP wireless printer. However, if you do not know how to reset HP wireless printer then this article will surely help you to reset HP wires printer, so let us begin!
What are the steps to reset HP wireless printer?
Through this section, you will get to learn the steps to reset HP wireless printer settings. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. Remove the USB cables.
- Press the printer power button and hold it for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the wall outlet and then plugin again.
- Turn on the HP printer and install the HP software.
How to install the HP printer software along with Print drive?
Once you have changed the printer factory settings, you need to install the HP printer that is compatible with your devices. Following are the steps you need to consider:
- Go to the HP printer official website and type the device details on the search bar.
- Click on the “Download” button on your software.
- Tap on the “Setup” and accept all Terms and conditions to proceed.
- Click on the “Continue” option on the Prepare screen.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and make sure that the power button is turned on.
- Choose the HP printer and click on the “Continue” option on the Connect screen.
- Now, the connect screen will display your printer and wireless network SSID with the “Unite” button.
- If the network name is correct, you have to tap on the “Join” button.
- You can now see the PC will temporarily be disconnected from the wireless network while the connection is set.
- When HP easy driver begins, it will ask you to enter the selected wireless network, tap on the “Authorize” option.
- This will help you to recover the password for the wireless network and use it to connect the printer.
- Just follow the on-screen details to reach the installation screen.
- Now select all the software that you wish to install and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Address to all the screen prompts till you reach the “Enable Printing” screen.
- Click on the “Add Printer” to establish a print queue.
- Choose the name of the printer and tap on the “Add” option on the “Add” window.
- Test the page to confirm if the printer has setup correctly.
We hope that you have found out the steps simple that is directed here in this article. However, if you still face errors or you are stuck in between the steps to reset HP wireless printer and factory settings then you are suggested to visit the official website and get assistance or guidance from the professional experts available on the website.