HP print and scan doctor is a free tool that is available for Windows in order to help resolve printing and scanning-related issues. You can use the HP print and scan doctor to test the status of the device manager, check the driver settings, Windows scan along with the HP scan. It is a great free tool that comes to use and helps you to maintain the HP printer or fix the common scanning and printing-related issues. The HP Print and Scan Doctor has many additional tools along with the features to resolve the printer issues or find information about the printer. There is much more than an HP Print and Scan Doctor can do, all these features are discussed in this article, So, let’s begin and fetch some information!
Some notable features of HP Print and Scan Doctor
- You can check the supply levels and the cartridge information.
- It enables you to view the information about the printer.
- You can view ePrint information and print a claim code.
- The user can troubleshoot firewall issues.
- View printer network connection information.
- The printer diagnostic and cleaning services are easily accessible.
- It can supply the Printer with detailed information.
- Diagnostic and cleaning services on your Printer for it to run smoothly.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor can give you the Printer network connection.
- You will get the Printer network connection information.
- It provides information on your Ink and Toner cartridge.
- With the HP Print and Scan Doctor, you can troubleshoot your firewall issues.
- It provides a Print claim code.
- Finally, the HP Print and Scan Doctor for HP ePrint Information and solution.
Compatibility to have HP Print and Scan Doctor
- It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- The print and Scan doctor is designed to be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit systems.
What is the purpose of the HP Print and Scan Doctor driver?
The initial step is to check for the status of your device and associated drivers and utilities. It clearly detects the possible error and ultimately fixes the issues. Its job is to detect the error and the related issues with the HP printer and scanner working on the Windows OS, such issues include the firewall issues and the print error messages. There can be other issues such as driver missing, outdated driver in user, scan error messages, connectivity issues, corrupt driver n scanner driver unavailability. All this is taken care of by the HP Print and Scan Doctor driver.
How to download and Install HP Print and Scan Doctor?
You can learn how to download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor; here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Make sure your printer is connected to the network, and then switch it on.
- After this, you need to ensure that there is a connection to the Internet.
- Just download the HP Print and Scan Doctor driver.
- When the download finishes, you need to open the software and run the instructions that are on the screen.
- You will be redirected to the welcome screen.
- Tap on the “Start” to view the list of all the available compatible printers.
- Select the particular model of the printer from the list and then tap on the “Next” option.
- If your printer isn’t listed, tap on the next option that is labeled as “My product is not listed”.
- Follow the other instruction and tap on the “Retry” button.
- When the printer name is in place, you need to choose what to do from “Fix printing” or “fix scanning”.
- There is a prompt on the screen to install the printer software.
- Click on the install and follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- Take a review of the results of your diagnostic tests to tackle any problems that it associates with the device.
Resolve your Wireless connection issues with HP Print and Scan Doctor
In order to resolve your Wireless connection issues with HP print and scan doctor, here are the steps:
- Make sure the printer links with the wireless connection.
- Just restart the computer system and the printer while connected to see if the error message comes on-screen.
- You need to confirm the connection to the printer and the network.
- After this, you need to close up the distance between your printer and the router.
- If the steps above do not work you need to try to connect the printer manually.
- Now, restart the router to refresh the connection.
- You need to check out if your firewall software is creating a hindrance to the connection.
- Verify any issue between the printer and the wireless router.
- Follow the instructions and set the IP address on the printer device.
- You need to note that the HP Print and Scan Doctor is not available for Mac.
By the end of this topic, we hope that you are now able to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor driver in order to find and fix the errors that commonly occur. However, if you still have queries related to the steps and instructions that are discussed here then it is recommended to visit the official website and get assistance from the customer support team.